Well, we are officially into our second trimester!! We went to the Doctor again yesterday
(1-26-07) and our precious baby's heartbeat was 154 beats per minute, which is very healthy!!! I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get pictures from this ultrasound but at the same time, I was so "at peace" hearing that heartbeat! I have been feeling pretty rotten for the past 6 weeks but yesterday, for our appointment, I felt great! I was so relieved to wake up feeling well and asked the Lord to make that the start of something good! Well, of course we all know HE IS IN CONTROL!!! I woke up this morning and had my first pregnancy "throw up". Eric and I were wondering how many women can say they never threw up in their first trimester but did in their second??? Jennifer Heuer can officially say that happened to her!
Hopefully soon the outside world will be able to see the expanding belly that I feel! Once it's apparent, I will be sure to post some pictures of the belly!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
hey guys- congrats to you! Love the blog and just want to say thanks for letting us be part of this with you all! Keely wants to know if the baby will sleep with Derby? I told her no and she said that was good- b/c she still doesnt get to sleep with Dutchess and that would not be fair! This baby is so lucky to have you guys! I think that it is a girl- that will be my bet! All right lets start planning showers!! Yeah!! love you all!
Congratulations! Jen/Frash - you'll be the BEST mommy ever. You were MADE to be a mommy! Can't wait for pics. xoxox - Milea
Post a Comment