I'm sorry you can't see Isaiah's face in this picture but I wanted to display a shot of him doing his ab work! He loves lifting his legs!Isaiah had his 4 week appointment yesterday and weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces! He's a growing boy! Once again the doctor was very pleased with his growth and reassured us that, YES, he IS perfect! We know he is but it's nice to hear it from other people as well! :)
Last night, Isaiah had the privilege of meeting his great new friend, Caleb! He had heard so much about him and what a wonderful family Caleb came from and was thrilled to finally meet Caleb (and his pretty mommy, Lisa!)! Caleb's daddy, Travis, was able to come visit Isaiah in the hospital but since Caleb was so new when Isaiah was born, he hadn't met Lisa or Caleb yet and what a treat it was! Isaiah also enjoyed being held by Travis again! He thinks Travis is a pretty funny guy!
We once again had a fabulous time with our great friends, the Taflingers, and look forward to many more fun times!!!


5 comments:
Oh my goodness - he is amazing! He is growing, growing. And, um, i'm sorry but did you just have a baby Miss Supermodel? Same with your sweet friend. I hope I look like Eva Longoria and/or Cindy Crawford when I'm 3 weeks past having a baby.
so many congratulations to you and eric!! your baby boy is beautiful!!!
Hey Jennifer!
I called around to find your address today so I will be sending your present out tomorrow. Your bundle of joy is getting more handsome each time you post a new picture. =)
I was hoping to be able to get ahold of you to tell you Chad proposed to me in Hawaii and I will be getting married this June. I hate to do this here but I have not told some of the family for over a month about my engagement because I wanted to ask you to be in the wedding. I know this year will be crazy busy for you but I hope you can be in my "party".
I hope you are all still doimg great and finding a "reasonable" sleeping schedule =).
Love you!
Erica
We wanted to say congratulations on your precious baby boy, he is adorable! Our daughter is definitely outnumbered, plenty to chose from! :) Hope you guys are doing well and we loved your blog.
In Christ,
John, Sue and Hailey Anderson
those pictures are so great! caleb and isaiah are going to be best friends!!
Post a Comment