Well we have had a very busy but good couple weeks here at the Heuer household! I'm sorry for the lack of posts but now that my husband works from home so much, it's hard to get on to the computer! My parents came down to visit over the Easter weekend and we had a wonderful time with them! I forgot my camera on Easter Sunday but we spent time with my Aunt Reba and Uncle Terry, my Nana Pat and Grandpa Ed and my cousin Erica, her son Malaki, and her fiancee Chad! We had a great time and look forward to seeing them all again soon! We also went to Duane and Marcy's house for an Easter Egg hunt! It's very unclear who the winner was because there were some sneaky things that took place between the brothers! :) It certainly was fun though!
As far as Isaiah goes, he is just growing so quickly! His bottom tooth finally popped through and we are all happier because of that! We think maybe he's starting to work on the other bottom one. He continues to eat and sleep very well so that is a blessing! He is still scooting all over the place and prefers to move backwards. Someday soon we're sure he'll go forward! :) Eric weighed him last night and he was a solid 19 pounds! He absolutely LOVES his cereal and is still doing well with solids. I would say his favorites are apples and peas! He is also becoming more and more of a talker. I know for sure I've heard him say ma-ma a couple times! No one else has heard it but I'm just positive I have! ;)
As you can see in this first picture, we have a scooter! We had him on the floor playing after breakfast one morning and before we knew it, he had scooted himself under the couch!
Here are the two cousins "wrestling" on the floor! They have so much fun together and it has been so neat for us to watch them play and interact!
Here is proof that you don't need to buy expensive toys for your children! Just give them boxes to play in!
Here is Isaiah enjoying his dinner with his Mimi!
Isaiah loves Mimi and Pop!
And boy do they love him! Isaiah is so blessed to have six wonderful grandparents whom he loves so much!
Isaiah got to spend some time at the beach this past week! He LOVED it! After picking up this sand, his hands naturally went straight to his mouth!
Looking at shells with mommy! Check out the hat!
Look at those precious (and chunky!) hands and feet!
After playing so hard on the beach, Isaiah needed some down time in the pool!
The cousins in their floats!
Drying off with daddy!
We hope you've all had a great and relaxing weekend and we'll post again soon!!!!
Love, love, love!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


4 comments:
hey girl! Awesome pics. Email me ispies22@yahoo.com and update me on everything. I am so confused about the moving and whats up w/you all. Miss ya! Cute lil boy there!
Heuers!!! Baby Isaiah is getting to big!! Looks like he is loving the sun too! Jen-I'm going to call you this week, I need to hear Isaiah's current stats and discuss our 8 MONTH OLDS!!! What in the world
he's so big and so cute! hope you all are loving florida!
Hi Heuers!!! I jumped on your blog last week and saw your post about Florida... PLEASE tell me you have people to come back and see so that we can see you too! :) I hope you are enjoying the warm sunny weather & are doing great! Give Isaiah a hug for us! :)
Post a Comment