Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our Anniversary!


Yesterday, Eric and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary! Even though Eric had to work, he made it a special day and we had a wonderful dinner at a new restaurant. I just want to take the time to say how much I love my husband! He has been so uplifting and encouraging throughout the past three years and I know it will only continue as our marriage goes on! What a blessing the Lord has given me in Eric! I cannot wait to see him become a daddy in about 6 short weeks! And on that same note, I want to say how glad we are that we have had three full years to enjoy one another before we welcome our precious miracle into this life! Thank you to all our friends and family who have been so loving and supportive of us through our marriage. You all mean so much to us and we love you all! Thank you, Jesus for this wonderful marriage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! You are looking more and more mommy ready every time you post a picture. You both look wonderful and I can't wait for all that God has in store for you..... With love, aaaalllll the way from Texas.... Milea.

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe you only have 6 more weeks until your baby boy is here!! That's so exciting!!!

Lindsey