Tuesday, September 25, 2007

8 weeks

I'm posting some pics of Isaiah at 8 weeks. The first one is our best attempt so far at "catching" a smile! It's not the best smile we've seen but hopefully you can see how stinkin' cute he is when he smiles! OK, he's really that cute all the time but I'm sure I'm a little bit biased! :)

The second picture is to document the extra baths Isaiah has been getting lately. I don't know if it's the diapers or the breast milk but he's been having some major "blow-outs" recently! He's kind of in a funny stage when it comes to diapers. He's too big for the newborn diapers and not quite big enough for the stage one diapers. However, we've been putting him in the stage ones! Anyhow, many baths have been a necessity!

Next, we have a shot that I absolutely love. One of our favorite things to do is go for walks with the Baby Bjorn! Isaiah is SO content in that thing and of course, mommy loves it! He just looks so happy, doesn't he???

The following pic captures my three boys! How sweet is Eric with his little boy and our guard dog?

And then an 8 week shot in his car seat! Doesn't he look studly in his Ralph Lauren polo??? :)











This past weekend was a busy one for Isaiah so stay tuned for a documentation of pictures! I'll get on that ASAP!
Hope everyone is having a great week! We love you all!!!




0 comments: