First of all, I must apologize for not putting anything on here before now but please let me explain myself! We had our computer cleaned over Thanksgiving break and I've had a hard time getting everything back up and running. I'm still having a difficult time getting my digital camera to transfer pictures correctly and I'm really getting frustrated. Now I know some of you would rather me not even post on here if I don't have pictures to include but I felt like I needed to give an explanation!
Secondly, Isaiah was four months old on Tuesday. Weird to think how quickly time has gone but it has! And he is just so much fun! What a sweet personality he has! For the most part, he is very laid back and continues to be a great sleeper! He's now averaging 10-11 hours a night plus three naps a day that are around 1 1/2-2 hours each! The tricky part for me is just going to bed after he falls asleep for the night. I am so tempted to stay up and get things done or stay up to spend time with Eric. Nonetheless, we are so thankful that he's sleeping so well! Another little trick he's started recently is NOT taking a bottle! He only wants his mommy. Now as flattering as that is for me, it's a bit frustrating because it means I can't be far from him for very long so it's not looking like Eric and I will be able to go on any baby-free dates any time soon! That's ok though because we DO love him being around! :)
Well, unfortunately I can't include any four month or Thanksgiving pictures today. I promise I'll keep working on this and hopefully get it resolved very soon!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was fantastic! We had a wonderful time in Southern Indiana/Southern Illinois with all of our friends and family! I'll try to post pictures as soon as I possibly can!
Love to you all!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment