Monday, November 12, 2007

A Fun Weekend with Family

Before I talk about our weekend, I just had to include a couple cute pictures of our Isaiah. It's been getting pretty chilly here in Indiana the past few days so Isaiah has had to wear his little hat! My sweet chiropractor made this hat especially for him and he wears it proudly!

Isaiah just LOVES his baths these days and I think he might be the cutest little ducky I've ever seen! He's just getting to be such a "chunker"!

OK, now about this weekend. My Mom, Aunt Mary Beth, Cousin Courtney, her daughter Sophie, and my Nana came to visit. Courtney had some continuing education classes in Indy this weekend so they all decided to come and make a fun trip out of it! We had so much fun the entire weekend! We went out to eat ( a lot!), visited Eric at his model homes, made homemade chicken noodle soup and fruit pizza and went to visit Jessica in Muncie. I love weekends when we all get to spend time together as a family and this was one of them!

Here is Sophie loving on Isaiah. She held him several times and one of those times came to a quick end when Isaiah filled his britches and Sophie decided that was disgusting and she didn't want to hold him anymore. Thankfully several of us were right there in case she let go!
Doesn't he look SO big!!!
And here is a picture to show how fascinated she was with Eric's height! He had her on his shoulders a good portion of the weekend! She thought it was so cool to be able to touch the ceiling! They had fun playing together!

I love my family! Thank you for such a GREAT weekend!!!!


0 comments: