Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sled Ride

Nonni Marcy brought a sled to Michigan so we could take pictures of the babies. I got so many cute pictures of Isaiah in the sled, but I will spare you all the time and only share a few! What a great idea Marcy!!!



Also, I wanted to share really quickly about our friends, the Sommers. Ashley will be going into the hospital tomorrow night for an induction. We are so excited for them and cannot wait to meet Lilly! Please keep them in your prayers. On our way back from Michigan, we stopped by to see them and to feed Isaiah. Here's our final picture with Ashley and her oh-so-cute belly (wish you could see it better!)

1 comments:

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Oh what a sweet little snow angel! I love it! I'm glad you had a wonderful first Christmas. We still would love to get together. We finally have a blog:

thedaughertysanderson.blogspot.com

There's a link on there for Trav's bball team, take a look and let us know if you want to join for any games. We need to get these future ballers used to the gym atmosphere! Blessings and Happy New Year!