Yesterday, we got to spend some much needed time with the Taflinger family! Lisa was the friend who was pregnant while I was and it was so wonderful to go through our pregnancies together! Well now our little boys have become the greatest of friends and we are still loving going through each new phase together! I love this first picture because it looks like they are practicing their dance moves! :)
Here is a close-up of their faces! Two little angels!
This is Isaiah's first time on his daddy's shoulders! First of many, I'm sure!
And then I must end with this next picture. It seems everyone always puts pictures on here of their smiling babies and while I want to mostly do the same, I wanted to post a picture of my tired, slobbery, over-stimulated precious boy who is ready for a nap! He loves his play time but it only lasts so long!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
Oh my goodness... I LOVE the upset picture!!! He is still cute even when he is crying...
Post a Comment