First of all, I'll let everyone know that Isaiah is doing much better! Today was the first day I actually didn't have to constantly wipe his nose! And he's hardly coughing anymore too so that's great! We are still doing the antibiotics and still doing the breathing treatments three times a day but they are paying off because he is doing well! Thank the Lord! I just don't know if there's anything worse than a sick baby! Thank you all for your concern and prayers for our little man!
OK, I do realize that I will probably offend some of you, totally disgust some of you and hopefully make some of you smile! For those of you with pets and children in your home, I am hoping you can relate to this post! When Eric and I were first married, we got Derby, our wonderful Golden Retriever! He has been so much fun and such a source of joy to us! Our precious little Isaiah has fallen in love with Derby and I have captured some very cute play time pictures of the two of them! Often times Isaiah will sit captivated by his doggy! It's the cutest thing to see his face light up whenever Derby is near by! And just for the record for those of you who are disgusted by these pictures, we do wash Isaiah's hands and face thoroughly after Derby has shown him some affection! :)

And here is a video of my two little guys playing together!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
That is so cute!!! I completely can relate!!! Joshua loves his doggies too!
I am glad that Isaiah is feeling better. Joshua is also feeling more like himself. Although, I think he may have an ear infection now :( Big bummer!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! :)
awesome! Tanner loves his doggies too..he loves to pull on them and all. Great to hear all is going better. !!
Post a Comment