Sunday, November 2, 2008

A little lion and a little lemon...

We had a great Halloween 2008! Isaiah was a little lion and boy was he cute! I was so afraid that he would be miserable in his costume but he really didn't seem to mind it at all! We have been working a lot on him saying "roar" because he has a toy lion that makes noise and we knew he would be a lion for Halloween. So, we have been saying "roar" a lot! In the car that night, on the way to trick-or-treat, I kept asking Isaiah, what does a lion say??? He just kept moo-ing! I guess that's his favorite animal noise right now! No luck with the roar!

We started out by going to a church fall festival! Both boys enjoyed walking around and looking at people but there wasn't a ton for them to do because of their age. We were able to do a couple things but mostly just looked around!

After the festival, we went with friends to trick-or-treat! We had a great time! Isaiah was really good even though it was past dinnertime! It was fun to take him out and spend time with friends!

Being silly in the car!



Is he cute or what???



Cousins - Monkey and Lion






Playing at the festival!



Mommy and her little lion!



His FIRST trick-or-treating EVER! :)



One of the cutest parts of the costume was the back, with the little tail! :)


So, you may be asking yourself, "why did she mention a lemon in the title?" Well, it's because Heuer Baby #2 is about the size of a lemon right now! That's right, we are expecting baby number TWO!!! We just had a Dr.'s appointment on Friday and everything looked great! I am about 14 weeks along and the heart rate was between 140-150! Our due date is April 29th, which would make our children about 21 months apart! WHEW - we will be busy! But we are so excited and cannot wait to have two precious bundles of joy! I have started to pop out a little earlier than I did last time but not a ton. I have actually felt the baby move several times also which is amazing and comforting! I have felt SO much better than I did when I was pregnant with Isaiah. I still have nausea but it's not nearly as intense as it was with him. I am so grateful for that! I have not been craving cheeseburgers like I did with Isaiah but I have had some other cravings. I went through a phase where I wanted Caesar Salads. I've wanted lemonade quite a bit, and also Mexican food! I have had that for my last three meals! :) We feel so blessed that God has given us another opportunity to love another child! We cannot wait to meet this precious angel! I will try to post some belly pics soon! In the meantime...we love you all and appreciate your prayers and support through this time!

15 comments:

natalie said...

What an adorable little lion!! Congratulations on your new little bean...Isaiah will be the best big brother!!

Andrea said...

Wow, wow, wow. I'm so happy for you guys! SOOO exciting! Wonder if it'll be pink or another blue?!

The Mobleys said...

congratulations on baby number two! That is so exciting. What a cute little lion, I'm sure he will be a great big brother.

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Isaiah sure was the cutest Lion I've ever seen!!!

Congratulations on the lemon! I am glad everything is good!

Taflinger said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for your ever growing family!! Love that little lion!!!

BROOKE said...

Oh my gosh....I am SOOOOOOO excited for your family to grow!!!! That is SUCH exciting news!!! I was wondering about the lemon in the title...and jumped for joy when I read what that was!!!! :) :) :) So happy for you! And SOOOO glad you are feeling well!!! Praying for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy for you!!!! Yea!!!!!!!

The Gonsers said...

What exciting news! I am so happy for you guys.

Newells said...

Congrats on #2! I wanted Gabby to be a lion but couldn't find her size so she went as a giraffe and Bella was a monkey...we figure our life is a zoo so it fit perfectly! Two is a whirlwind but so much fun...and watching the love between the siblings is amazing. Lots of prayers...the time will fly by with the holidays and you'll have the precious one soon.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on baby #2. That is so perfectly spaced out!! My youngest son and oldest daughter are that far apart and they are the best of friends!! Hope you are feeling great!! Isaiah is soo cute!! Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on baby #2. That is so perfectly spaced out!! My youngest son and oldest daughter are that far apart and they are the best of friends!! Hope you are feeling great!! Isaiah is soo cute!! Congrats!!

Lindsey Miner said...

Congrats on the new little Heuer!! I hope you comtinue to feel good.

Lindsay, Tony, and Madison said...

Isaiah looked adorable in his costume! Congratulations on the new little on the way!! I will make sure to keep you all in my prayers!

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

Congrats on your fun news! Glad you are feeling better this time around! Enjoy all the food cravings and love on that lil' lion of yours! :)

Team Tonagel said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you! Isaiah will be such a good big brother! Are you finding out if it's a boy or a girl?

The Hodges Family said...

OH YEAH! congrats you guys! we are so happy for you!!!! :) what exciting news!!!! and Isaiah is the cutest little guy!!!!! love Jess