Friday, November 14, 2008

Video and 16 weeks

For Christmas last year, Auntie Jess and Uncle David got Isaiah a personalized CD of precious songs! He is growing to LOVE this CD! Every time I turn it on, he whips his head towards the CD player and gets the biggest smile on his face like he is so proud they just said his name! It is just the cutest! Well, we all know by now that this little child of mine LOVES electronics! So, every time I turn on that video camera, he is way more interested in it than anything else. I did not get the reaction I normally get but he's still awfully cute in this video! :)



And here is the belly at 16 weeks! Just a couple days ago, I told Eric I didn't feel like my belly was as big at this stage right now as it was last time. Well just in the last day or two, it has seemed to really pop out! I am feeling the baby lots this week! I do believe I have two very active children on my hands! :)

5 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

Love the video...AND jen you look amazing!! What a precious belly!!!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

Jen you look beautiful... Baby #2 is sure growing!!!! Isaiah is soo stinking cute too!!!! :)

Taflinger said...

Jen- look at you- beautful!! How nice to be able to wear those summer clothes you wore with Isaiah for baby number two down there in FL!!How are you feeling? Miss you!

Lindsay, Tony, and Madison said...

You look great! Loved the video, too! What a precious little boy you have!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Congratulations girl! I didn't know you were expecting again, how exciting. Do you know what you're having? Tell Eric we said congrats too!