First of all, is it really possible that my baby is three months old????? Look at that sweet, fat little face :) The past couple days have been rough in the life of Noah. We had a really good thing going with naps and night time sleep but ever since Sunday, his sleeping has gone down hill and quickly. Momma is not too thrilled about it and a little overwhelmed trying to figure out what in the world is going on! It is amazing how different my two boys are! Isaiah was so laid back and such a little go-with-the-flow kind of baby. Noah, well, he is a little more, what you call, high maintenance! I was telling a friend about it the other day and she said, "that is just a second child for you!" I know he's growing and thriving (and he has even rolled over from tummy to back several times) but I want him to be getting good sleep too!
Here he is having a blast with post-it notes! It looks like he's thinking, "what in the world is this thing? I am not impressed!"
Playing with the hose! If you click on the picture to make it larger, you can see that Isaiah has an ouchy on his forehead and under his nose. He was playing in the pool the other day and fell, did a backwards flip and scraped his face on the steps. It scared daddy out of his skin and Isaiah was hardly phased! I think it looked worse than it was but oh how thankful we were that it was nothing worse!
And now, I would like to welcome precious Selah Grace Heuer (pronounced Sayla) into this family and into this world! Leah (and Ian) welcomed her on Tuesday, July 14th and 6:38 am. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 1/2 in. long!
Here is proud daddy with his little girl and his nephew, Noah!
Nonni introducing Isaiah to Selah for the first time!
When we got Isaiah out of bed a couple days ago, this is how we found him! Apparently he had a rough night :)
And here are the three of the greatest guys I know! And the best part is, I get to live with them and love on them day in and day out! I love my life and I love my family! Daddy and Isaiah were making Noah smile! He is quite a little smiler and has the cutest little dimples! His eyes just sparkle and speaking of eyes, we are thinking his might just stay blue! They are gorgeous!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Just a little side note, my Isaiah is going to be TWO YEARS OLD in ten days. It just doesn't seem right! It makes me happy and a bit sad at the same time. I just cannot believe HOW quickly they change and grow!
xoxo


2 comments:
Hey Jen,
I am Lisa Taflinger's sister. I was reading your blog and know exactly how you feel with the somewhat high maintenance 2nd child! Ours are 11 months apart and Bella (the youngest) was/is a challenge! I basically live strapped into the baby sling... Hard not to compare them but it feels like our oldest is so easy going! So hang in there, it does get better! The only thing I have found to work is to get them on a schedule and pray that they will sleep- Mama needs a nap!
How precious are your pictures! I especially love the one of Isaiah in bed! Cracking me up!
Post a Comment