Well, this just so happens to be my 200th post! If blogger didn't keep track for you, I wouldn't know, but it's pretty cool that I have blogged 200 times since I started this! :)
I don't really have too much to say but I have quite a few cute pictures. Isaiah just adores his bath time! In fact, Isaiah had a really tough morning this morning and really wanted to just take a bath, so a bath we did! He loves bubbles!

Mommy had a little fun with the shampoo!

He was so cute looking in the mirror. He was saying, "Isaiah, where are you?"

Isaiah has become extremely interested in what he wears. He brings me his shoes at least once a day and asks me to help put them on! He LOVES wearing his shoes. This particular day he was very adamant that he wear a hat and socks!

Here he is with the hat and socks working hard on writing his name!

Here's our little Noah talking with daddy!

Aunt Leah was able to catch Noah smiling at mommy today during a great conversation!

Tonight, Noah and I took dinner to our great friends Nick and Emily. They had sweet baby Cole on June 9th. He was 5 lbs. 14 oz. when he was born and he was a bit over 6 pounds tonight. Noah is probably 13 pounds so it's hard to tell in this picture but there was a huge difference in size! I love Noah's face in this picture! It's like he's saying, "mom, are you kidding me? Another picture?"

xoxo
Love,
The Heuers
1 comments:
Aawww...my favorite is the picture of Isaiah's reflection. How cute!
Post a Comment