Saturday, June 20, 2009

TWO MONTHS OLD!

I am just having such a hard time believing that my baby is two months old!  He is growing so fast and time is just flying by!  In just over a month, my first born will be TWO YEARS OLD!  

Noah went to the doctor on Thursday for his two month well-baby visit!  Everything checked out perfectly!  He weighed in at 12 pounds 12 ounces (60%) and he was 24 inches long (75%).  I think this one is going to have his daddy's build!  He is considerably bigger than Isaiah was at this stage!  Noah is really becoming quite the talker and smiling more and more.  I do, however, think that he is going to be like his big brother when it comes to the camera!  Anytime I pull out the camera to try to catch a grin, he immediately wipes it off of his face and becomes fascinated by the contraption in front of him!  Oh well, one of these days you'll get to see his gorgeous smile!  AND, he has dimples! :)  SO CUTE!




We have had so many people tell us they think Noah looks exactly like his big brother!  So, for comparison's sake, I have included a picture of Isaiah at just about the same stage.  I can see some similarities and I think you can definitely tell they are brothers but in mommy's opinion, they do not look exactly alike!  They're both awfully precious, though!  


0 comments: