Friday, June 12, 2009

New Pics

Here is my little angel boy sleeping, and SO kissable!
We are slowly starting to figure out Noah's ideal schedule.  Today was a really good day sleeping-wise and hopefully it will stay that way tomorrow, and the next day and the next day...

My boys hanging out together!
Isaiah can get pretty focused!
Oh that face!  I could just eat him up!
I believe Noah was smiling in this one! :)  We are starting to see more smiles!  
If you look closely in this one, you can see Noah giving the "OK" sign!
My boys bring me so much joy and I praise God for both of them!  I am thankful for the schedule we are falling into.  Even though Noah is still eating once during the night, I'm getting really nice stretches of sleep so that helps!  A rested mommy leads to a happy house! :)

1 comments:

The Vaughters said...

Hey Jen! It's been so long since I've gotten a chance to check your blog, but I wanted to tell you it's cracking me up how much Noah looks like Isaiah! So cute! Glad to hear things are going well!