Oh my boys! They bring me so much joy!
Noah is doing great with a schedule and spends a good amount of the day awake. We have a good balance of eating, wake and sleep. He is struggling, though, to stay asleep for a full nap so any Babywise moms out there, any advice??? It seems as though the "45 minute intruder" is already attacking (at SEVEN weeks)! However he is doing great at night so I can't complain. Last night he even gave me 7 1/2 hours! Woo Hoo!!! Thank you, Jesus!


2 comments:
So sweet your two boys. I know about the struggling to nap thing. I am STILL having that problem with Alexa and napping. She just can't get comfy. I keep telling myself..."it's temporary" and it will get better. Nice to see your two sweethearts doing so well:)
SO cute! i wish i had some advice for you about the nap...but i don't know how to function with only 1 or 2 kids so my advice probably wouldn't help. But that's AWESOME that he's sleeping so well at night! Good job mommy and daddy!!:) Ours did that around 3 1/2 months which technically they were only supposed to be 1 1/2 months then. So it can be done for sure! Your boys are BEAUTIFUL!
Jenny
Post a Comment