Sunday, May 31, 2009

Noah's First Play Date and Isaiah's New Office!

Our good friends Jason and Sarah had sweet baby Dalton two weeks ago.  We took dinner to them last night and enjoyed a little "play date"!  Dalton has such a sweet temperament and we really had a good time visiting with them and talking baby talk!  

They have a baby scale so I was able to weigh Noah and he's up to 11 1/2 pounds!  He's gaining SO quickly I can hardly believe it!
Isaiah's Nonni has helped do some rearranging at our house and she set up a little "office" for Isaiah to work in!  She also brought over an old laptop for Isaiah to play with!  
What a lucky guy - an office with a water view!
Can anyone else believe that it's already JUNE tomorrow????  Time is flying by!
Have a great Sunday!
xoxo

2 comments:

Joy, Nate, Griffin, Maxwell, and Nolan said...

What a precious, beautiful family! As if you didn't already know that, huh? ;)

Sember said...

haha! I love Isaiah's office :). He looks like an old pro at that computer!