Thursday, May 28, 2009

22 months and 6 weeks

Oh my precious boys.  How I love them so!  I got brave today and took some pictures of the two of them together by myself!  It actually went really well!  Isaiah really does love his little brother and he loves smothering him with kisses!  I love how he's holding onto Noah's arm!
My sweet boys on the bed together!  I have so much love for the three of these men! :)
We had a great Memorial Day weekend.  My family came to visit and we were able to spend some time at the beach!  Here is Noah just chillin' with Mimi!  Check out that belly!
Sleepy time with Mimi
My angels with Auntie Jess and Uncle Dav-o!
Unfortunately I did not take any pictures with my dad :(  So here's one from last time!
Could this one be any cuter??? :)
Noah is six weeks old today and doing wonderfully!  He has given me over six hours of sleep the past couple nights which I am so thankful for!  He continues to gain weight and his neck continues to strengthen.  He reached a new milestone today and SMILED at mommy! :)

Isaiah is 22 months old today and he also is doing wonderfully!  He is an eating machine right now and even more of a talking machine.  We are amazed by what he repeats and says!  He picks up on absolutely everything!  He loves to help mommy with anything and everything!  
Yesterday, while eating lunch, Isaiah counted to five all on his own!  I was so proud of him!  He loves to count and usually he starts with "three, four, five" and then adds some other numbers after that but yesterday he said one through five!  He continues to show some signs of potty training but I'm not sure he's quite there just yet.  He's getting pretty good at telling mommy once he's "poopy" or "wet".  He has also mastered saying "thank you" at the appropriate time!  I love to hear it when I haven't asked for it! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xoxo

1 comments:

The Mobleys said...

Don't you just love seeing your kids together? Landon asks me all the time to hold Alexa, the moment passes quickly and then he's done so I have to have the camera near by. Cute boys by the way. So sweet.