We have had quite the sickness in this house the past couple weeks. Isaiah caught a bad cold that turned into an ear infection and even though the infection is now gone, he is still struggling with his cold. But, we are definitely better than we were! And our little Noah also caught a little bit of the congestion and runny nose but he's a trooper!
I love this first picture because Noah looks like he is smirking! :)

Noah went to the doctor for his one month well-baby visit and I knew he had been packing on the pounds, but I didn't realize HOW MUCH he had really gained! He weighed in at a whopping TEN pounds five ounces! He was also 23 1/4 inches long. He gained over two pounds from his two weeks appointment and he grew over two inches! I looked in Isaiah's baby book to see when he clocked in at 10 pounds and it wasn't until he was nine weeks old! Noah will catch up with Isaiah before we know it! :)

Isaiah is really growing to love his brother and I really don't think he remembers being an only child. The other morning I went to get Isaiah up and as soon as we got out of his room he started asking about Noah. After Isaiah finished his breakfast, he heard Noah fussing so he immediately asked to get down from his high chair and ran into the other room to check on Noah. He is a very good helper and always gets a diaper for me to change Noah and he runs to get the passy when Noah is upset.

The next couple pics are just some sweet ones of Isaiah when he didn't feel well.

Isaiah has gotten really good at using his manners. He now will say "thank you" without being prompted and everything starts with "please". We are so proud of Isaiah and pray he continues to have listening ears and an obeying heart!

Thank you Jesus for these two precious, healthy boys! We feel so very blessed to be their mommy and daddy!
1 comments:
It sounds like you are doing a great job Jenn! I am glad that Isaiah is on the tail end of being sick... I can't believe how much more Noah is starting to look like his big bro now! So adorable!
Post a Comment