Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sneak Peek

I would like to think that life will slow down just enough for me to update the blog about our fantastic trip to Indiana but so far, it isn't happening!  So, I guess I'll just have to keep up with the pace we're going and take care of that update!  However, tonight is not the night!  I'm too exhausted, so in place of a full-detailed post, I thought I would provide a few pics of my precious boys since we have returned!  Noah went to Indiana a rather fussy little guy and returned to Florida a very pleasant and happy baby! :)  Now if he would just start sleeping like his brother did at this age then we would all be a bit happier!





2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I love the last picture. There's nothing cuter than a little boy in his pj's!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how alike Noah and Isaiah look - they are such a mix of both Heuers!