Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a few of my favorites...

OK, I know this is SO long overdue but I really have not had time to do this and even tonight, I'm exhausted so I won't write much but I wanted to get these up here.  It may seem like a lot of pictures but I took almost 600 while we were in Indiana so I think I did a pretty good job of whittling them down!  They are in chronological order of our time there (as if anyone really cares but it's kind of an OCD thing of mine, I guess!)  

Noah and Micah at Porch Reunion
Lisa and me - such a great friend!  
Isaiah with cousin Wil
Noah with my mom and my Nana
Eric and me with our boy on his second birthday (at Chuck E Cheese!)!!!!
Isaiah with Mia - we were trying to get them to kiss and neither one of them was too fond of the idea!  Angie eventually got a shot but it took a while!
Eric with our boys and the Huebers!  We love the Huebers!  And can you tell it was nap time :)
Isaiah playing a little cornhole!
Eric with beautiful Lilly!  I wish I had a picture on here of Lilly's mommy and me but we didn't take any :(
Isaiah with Gamma driving the boat
Noah with sweet Lana
Three generations of Heuer men
Our boys with their sweet Gigi - this was one of the last times we saw Gigi.  A couple weeks after we got back to Florida, Gigi went "home" to be with Jesus!  What an amazing woman of God she was and we know she is singing with the angels in Heaven!  And she's also walking hand in hand with Grandad! :)
Noah with Aunt Rachel!
Isaiah loving the boat
Isaiah after having his very own ice cream cone for the first time!  He LOVED it!
Eric telling his grandma a funny story at Isaiah's birthday party!
Isaiah playing with his poppa
My boy at his birthday party!
Noah with his Mimi and his Nonni!
Noah in the exersaucer for the first time!  Thank you Lilly for letting us use it!
Isaiah helping Mimi with her flowers!
Isaiah with Aunt Vicki!
OK, I have to stop....my eyes have bricks on them they are so heavy!  To wrap it up in a few words, we LOVED our time in Indiana!  The weather was beautiful, the boys did great traveling (except Noah hates the car!), our friends are awesome, our family is amazing, and we can't wait to see everyone again!  

I promise I'll try to do better at updating!  My boys are growing and changing so quickly and they just get more and more precious!  I just can't believe Isaiah is TWO and Noah is almost five months old....how does that happen?

xoxo

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Thanks for the update! So glad you guys had a nice visit! Looks like you were really busy and saw lots of good friends! Give your boys kisses from the Tonagels!

Michelle said...

I love the one of the 3 generations of Heuer boys! Priceless. Your boys are growing up so fast. Handsome as ever.... Love you! MM from TX.