Yes, really....this is my second post in two days! Eric is out for the afternoon picking out things for a house and left me the computer! YAY! And it's nap time so that means mommy gets to update the blog :) Just thought I would put some updated pictures on of the boys. Even though I posted pics of our Indiana trip just yesterday, that trip was over a month ago and the boys have changed since then!
When I do Noah's weekly picture, Isaiah always wants to join in on the fun so every once in a while I'm able to get a shot or two of them together!

And here is my big two year old by himself!

Noah has gotten really good at tummy time and depending on the time of day, he will stay on his tummy for quite some time! He has some really fun squeaky toys he likes to look at and play with!

Yesterday, I was able to get some really good shots of both boys. Isaiah LOVES (and I mean absolutely LOVES) to play with water. He loves to be in the water, he loves to "wash" dishes....anything that has to do with water, he loves it! So, he's been helping mommy at the sink lately and yesterday Noah watched him! It was good cheap entertainment for both boys! (And just for the record, Noah is not a thumb-sucker - yet! But he does suck on his hands ALL the time!)

He actually took a break to smile for me!

Then he was right back to his water duties!

"Now how do I get the soap out of here?"

Oh boy, is this fun!!!!

My big brother is the coolest!

What a face! Isn't it delicious?

In case it isn't clear, I want it to be known that I absolutely adore my boys! I am tired and worn out at the end of each day but I would not trade this life for anything! I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to stay home with these precious gifts. And I am so grateful to have such an amazingly hard working husband who makes it possible for me to do so! Thank you, Lord, for these three treasures!
xoxo
0 comments:
Post a Comment