Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just a bunch of randoms...

Recently, Isaiah has been so into Noah!  He asks me all the time if he can hold him and often tries to pick him up himself.  The other day he was holding him on the couch and looked at me and said, "camera mommy".  It's not often he WANTS his picture taken but apparently he did that day!
I don't even remember the offense now but I thought this was awfully cute!  Isaiah had to stand in the corner and he took it seriously!
I was taking pictures of Noah and Isaiah needed to get in on the action!
Noah was enjoying his Bumbo and his feet! :)

We put Noah in the high chair during dinner the other night and he loved it!  No food for him yet but he enjoyed sitting with us!
I know I did a post of stroller pictures already but I loved both boy's faces in this one!
Isaiah being sweet and showing his brother a toy!
If we let him, I seriously believe Isaiah would play with play-dough for hours and hours each day!


Have an awesome weekend!  
xoxo

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Noah's feet are soooo kiss-able!