Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Delicious...

My boys, that is!  They are so delicious!  I just love every little thing about them!  We are going through challenging times with both of them right now but NONE of it takes away from how much a momma loves her little boys! :)
This first picture is of Noah enjoying his swing and Isaiah had given him just a few toys to play with!  Sweet big brother!
Typical male....that's all!
Noah has been really enjoying his Bumbo lately!  He's getting better at sitting on his own unassisted but not there quite yet!  He would actually MUCH rather stand than sit!  He tries to stand all the time!
I love his eyes in this one!  Looks shocked by something but I don't think anything was going on!
Isaiah is so attentive to Noah!  He wanted to share Daddy's hat!
Noah is chewing....and drooling....and chewing.....and drooling!  I sure hope there's something to show for it SOON and VERY SOON!  I seriously have to change bibs and clothes several times daily because he SOAKS them!
I got some pics of the boys this morning in their matching PJ's!  TOO CUTE!  Isaiah wanted to hold Noah's hands!



Don't you just want to eat them up??????
xoxo

4 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Noah in his Bumbo seat... how cute! Looks like you are doing a great job juggling those two little ones! It's fun to watch your boys change!

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

They are delicious!!!! :) Love the matching Jammies!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How adorable! I loooove it!! Yes, i have lots of pics of my lil guys "being a typical male" as well...lol miss you sooooo much! ---stacey!

Unknown said...

Oh my, those pictures are darling. I love the "typical male" one. I didn't realize they started doing that at such a young age :) Of course, the jammies one is just too cute.

Miss you guys!