Isaiah loves it when Eric spins the football on the floor and he just so happened to be holding Noah last night when he did it. Well, needless to say, once you watch this video, you will be able to see that Noah thought it was the funniest thing he has ever seen! It was adorable! We just love hearing our boys laugh and this was the first time we'd heard Noah laugh this hard! I hope it brings joy to your day like it did to ours!
Have a great weekend!!!!
xoxo
xoxo


4 comments:
UGH. That laugh melts my heart!
So cute! Maybe I will be able to handle two boys since you seem to do it with ease! They are adorable!
oh my, the best music to my ears! so so sweet.
So cute:) I agree...there is nothing like hearing the laughing of a baby!
Post a Comment