These boys just get sweeter and yummier each day! I love each moment I get to spend with them (I even try to rejoice in the sleepless moments and remember that there are women who would LOVE to lose sleep from a precious baby!)
So much has been happening in the past few weeks, especially with our Noah. He is growing and changing so rapidly it is hard to keep up. We took the boys for well-check visits a couple weeks ago and they are both healthy and wonderful! Isaiah was 29 pounds and Noah was 17 lbs. 14 oz. The biggest shock of the visit was that Noah's head is in the 90%. WHAT??!? My babies heads have always been small! Honestly, I think maybe the nurse mis-measured a little bit, however, Noah's head shape is very different from Isaiah's so I suppose she wasn't too far off!
Noah had cereal for the first time just a couple days before he turned 6 months. He was not a fan of plain cereal so after a few tries I quickly added some other flavors and he started doing much better. He is now eating like a champ and eating a TON! He's tried carrots, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, pears and bananas. He wasn't too crazy about peas at first but they have grown on him and he's doing much better!
This picture is from his first experience with cereal! Isaiah loves Noah's head for some reason and anytime he kisses him, it's always on the head!
This is the face Isaiah makes when you ask him to close his eyes! So cute!!!
Noah is wonderful, as well. He is scooting and army-crawling everywhere! He is also putting everything in his mouth. I really have to scan the area when I put him down and make sure there is nothing that could hurt him! He is eating solids twice a day and I think he's just about ready for a third meal also. He is still nursing four times a day and sleeping pretty well too. He sleeps about 11 hours a night and takes two naps a day. The naps are really consistent as far as how long they are. Some days I get two 2 hour naps and other days I get an hour here and an hour there. I can't complain though because it could certainly be worse! The nurse and the doctor kind of put me in my place about his sleeping. Isaiah was an amazing sleeper and was so easy to train to sleep. Noah has been a different story but still a precious little boy. It's amazing how two people can have two little boys and raise them the exact same way and they are just so different!
I am head over heels in love with my three boys!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo


2 comments:
Thank God for blogs!!! I was just craving a Heuer update and here it is!! Let's talk soon!! The boys are adorable Jen!!
Your boys are precious! Glad to hear you are doing well!!
Post a Comment