I have spent so much of today thinking about what I was doing exactly one year ago today and I have spent so much time smiling. I remember so many things about the day you were born (I would like to be able to say I remember "everything" but I know I don't!) and it was such a happy day! You came into this world such a beautiful baby boy and while the first few months of your life were a bit, um, challenging, you have become the most joyful little boy. I am sure most mothers are concerned when their second child is born that they will not be able to love that baby as much as their first, but I can assure you, angel boy, that you are loved just as equally as your big brother. I don't ever remember a time when it was a struggle to love you.
I love how you love to stand up on your own and you just giggle and laugh! I love how you scrunch up your nose when you are really tickled about something. I love how you come to "attack" me when I sit down on the floor to play with you. I love when the words, "momma" roll off of you tongue. I love the way you snuggle into my chest and giggle when I sing to you. I love the way you get so excited about food :) I love the way you adore your big brother. I love the way you have completed our family so perfectly.
We love you more than you will ever know
xoxo
Mommy and Daddy


2 comments:
I can't believe he is a year old already! Wow! What a handsome boy he is becoming. Children truly are a blessing and I'm so glad God has blessed you with your sweet sons!!! Happy Birthday Noah!
That made me cry. You are such a sweet mommy. I know you love them so much but I am sure they just adore their mother as well. Having two is quite a challenge so reading this is very encouraging! I may need a few pointers from you. You seem like you always have it so together! Hope to meet Noah someday:)
Post a Comment