I cannot believe it has been so long since I last updated.....
sorry :( The boys are fantastic. Work for Eric is going really well and I'm still loving my 24 hour a day, 365 days a year job of being a mommy to the sweetest most wonderful boys I know!
sorry :( The boys are fantastic. Work for Eric is going really well and I'm still loving my 24 hour a day, 365 days a year job of being a mommy to the sweetest most wonderful boys I know!
Noah is 15 months old and just in the past two weeks has really started to take off with his walking. He gets better and better everyday and is really starting to get brave. He repeats nearly everything we say and has lots of words in his vocabulary. He adores his big brother and I absolutely LOVE watching them interact! He is sleeping really well right now too (knock on wood!) One of our most favorite things he does right now is when Eric walks in the door, he screeches so loud and yells "DAAAAA-DAAAAA!" It is so cute and of course melts Eric's heart :)
Isaiah is amazing and I can't believe we are 10 short days away from him turning THREE??? It's crazy how time flies! He has the cutest personality and makes us laugh all the time. He says some of the most incredible things for a child his age. (We think so anyway! :) He just amazes us with his memory and quick dry wit! He has such a sweet little heart too. Just this afternoon he said, "Mommy, you're the best mommy I know!" Flat out melted my heart!
OK, OK, I know you just want to see pictures so I'll stop talking! Here are a few things we've been up to the past couple months!
Playing in the wagon with cousins!


1 comments:
As always, cutest family ever! :) I am so proud of who you've become as a Mom. I always always wish our lives had left us living closer together but I trust that God will give us a chance someday so that I can hug hug hug those boys of yours!
Post a Comment