Thing #1 - We have a three year old! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! We had a great animal themed party and someday soon when I am not so tired and worn out, I will do a post devoted to that wild good time! :)Thing #2 - We also have a joyful and spirited almost 16 month old who is now a walking machine! It took him a while to get going but he is now all over the place!
Thing #3 - Here is a video of some new stuff we've been working on!
Thing #4 - We're having another baby! It came as quite the surprise because we were NOT planning for this at this time but we are very excited that God has blessed us with another little bundle! 2011 will be quite a busy year for us!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
Yeah for the growing Heuer family!! So blessed to call you friends!!!
I miss you! And am so excited for Baby #3 :)
Post a Comment