First of all, YES I DO know the difference between "too" and "two" but bear with me as I was using a play on words! :) And it in fact is not too good to be true that I am posting twice in one week! I have yet to do a post on Isaiah's third birthday so I thought I would put a few pics on here from that!
He started his morning off with some elephant shaped blueberry pancakes! Requested by him :)

Then he went up in this balloon!

And got to play with these controls!

And got to love on these animals



Then he enjoyed tacos for dinner - again, his request :)

And he was very happy about enjoying this beautiful cake!

And licking the icing off his candle!

It was a wonderful day celebrating a wonderful three year old boy! Isaiah, you light up our lives and we feel so blessed that Jesus has given you to us and you have brought us so much joy! We love you to the moon and back infinity times! xoxo
1 comments:
Woo Woo! I love my Heuer posts! [I had to laugh about those July pictures but I'm not complaining at all!] Keep em' coming my friend!
Post a Comment