Hello dear family and friends! Here is my 17 week belly! The next several weeks are very important for our sweet baby. It is going through quite a growth spurt, which inevitably means I also, will be going through a growth spurt! I will try to update often with pictures!
As far as the the pregnancy goes, I'm still dealing with nausea. Some days I feel like it's getting better and some days I feel like I'm really backsliding. There has been one item that I have wanted throughout this pregnancy and it has been anything frozen and slushy! I love Icee's, Arctic Rush's from Dairy Queen, Slushies from Sonic and Popsicles! Our freezer is stocked with Popsicles! And in the past several weeks I have definitely had my fill of cheeseburgers! I feel like my body is telling me, "You need protein...eat lots of it!" There have been a couple days when I have had more than one cheeseburger! With all this being said, surprisingly, at my 16 week appointment, I had only gained 6 pounds. I'm still able to fit into my pre-pregnancy pants and jeans, I just can't button them so I often wear my Bella Band which goes over my waist to keep my pants up! I love it!
Thank you dear Lord for the growth that's taking place with our baby. We ask that you continue to grow this child up to be a strong being for You! We entrust this unborn child to you, for he/she is fearfully and wonderfully made in Your image!
Thank you to all who read this to keep updated with us. Please continue to pray for us as we prepare to be parents and pray for our little miracle!
Love to you all,
The Heuers



1 comments:
You're glowing! and growing! I love it. God Bless you all.....
Post a Comment