Thursday, March 29, 2007

21 weeks!


Week 21
Baby's Length: 10.5 in.
Baby's Weight: 12 oz.
Baby's Size: Banana
We are now in week 21 and we have one active little boy! I feel him moving a lot and Eric has even felt him several times. It is so reassuring to feel him doing his acrobats in there and it has become so much more real for Eric! Ever since we heard, "It's a BOY!" we have been thinking of names, looking up names, and receiving many opinions from others about names! We want it to be perfect, of course, and we may need to see our precious boy before we say FOR SURE what his name will be! Nevertheless, even if we do decide before he's born, no one else will know until after our little man has come into this world!
I still have my moments when I don't feel very well but I can tell that the nausea is better at 21 weeks than it was at 8 or 10 or even 16 weeks. So, that gives me hope! I understand I may feel crummy the entire pregnancy but I DO hope I DON'T!!!
Thank you all for your prayers and support for us and our little man! We love you all :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love bananas and your baby boy!! keep posting- i love to see what's going on with you and your womb!! love you!