
22
WEEKS!
It's hard to believe we're at 22 weeks already but here we are! Our little man is about the size of a piece of pizza, which is about 11 inches long and getting close to a pound! I feel him move everyday which is such a relief to me and Eric loves rubbing my belly and talking to him and feeling for him! We're so glad we found out the gender because it's really given Eric a chance to bond. It's so much easier for a mother to bond because we're the ones carrying the baby but to know it's a boy and to pray specifically for our growing boy has really bonded all of us together!
I've started to lay off the cheeseburgers lately and I've started wanting BLT's. Not sure what it is about that sandwich but they sound so good! I'm still taking in lots of slushy things! I love the ICEE's and stop at our local BP quite frequently! I'm now known in there as "little momma with the craving!"
We go back to the doctor in two weeks so we'll keep you posted with any new information we get! We're getting more and more excited by the day! We just can't wait to meet our precious boy!
Thank you Lord for this gift!



1 comments:
Hi pregnant supermodel friend! You look awesome. I'm gonna have to get me plane, train or bus to come meet the little bambino.
Post a Comment