Thursday, March 15, 2007

Week 19


Week 19
Baby's Length: 6 in.
Baby's Weight: 7.5 oz.
Baby's Size: Magic 8-Ball
We're moving right along! Next week we will be able to find out the gender of our sweet baby! That was quite a debate for some time in the Heuer household but I think we've finally decided to find out and then we will just keep our little name a secret! We're very anxious to find out the sex of the baby so we can begin praying specifically for a girl or a boy and so we can prepare ourselves mentally for what's to come!
I'm beginning to think my nausea is going to stick around for a while. Just this morning I had another "throw up" experience. UGH! Even though I feel so yucky most mornings, I know it will be so worth it when I hold my little miracle in my arms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enough of these Magic 8 ball pictures! Take more pictures of your belly!

Anonymous said...

i agree with michelle more pics of the belly!!!! I miss you!!! Wish we were there:( Keep in touch