
What a whirlwind weekend! Isaiah James
Heuer has arrived! Eric and I went to our appointment on Friday morning and had an ultrasound. Everything looked great! Fluids were great and baby looked great! So then we went to see the doctor. When she checked me I was already 4 cm. and I was having contractions so after checking with the hospital to make sure there was room for us, Dr.
Voelkel sent us home to get our bags and told us to come back to be induced! WHOA!!! What a shocker that was for us! We were not expecting that at all but we were more than excited! So we ran out of there like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything together and in order to go have a baby! We checked into the hospital about 12:30 in the afternoon and the
Pitocin started about 2:00. I progressed very well throughout the day and went through about three hours of pretty strong contractions before receiving an epidural. After the epidural, she broke my water and then things really went fast. I only pushed for an hour and Isaiah made his entrance at 10:31 p.m.

He weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is absolutely perfect! Eric and I find ourselves just staring at him and taking him in! It was the most incredible experience for us to bring him into this world together. We have always had a great friendship/relationship but it definitely feels much stronger now that we have gone through this miracle together! And what a miracle our Isaiah is to us! The love we feel is overwhelmingly incredible and it's eye-opening to realize that the love we feel for him is not even close the the love that our Lord feels for us! Thank you Jesus for the precious, precious baby boy! And thank you to all of our family and friends who have prayed for and supported us through this time! Thank you for your continued prayers as we go through this transition time! It's time for anther feeding so I need to get going but I will do my best to post pictures frequently of our growing angel baby!
8 comments:
Jen,
Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful!!! You and Eric will continue to be in my prayers through this transition time into having a baby!!!
Talk to you soon!
Lindsey
What a beautiful little boy! We love you all so much!
Congrats!!! Welcome to the parents club! It's amazing but goes by really quick so enjoy every moment...including the ones at 3:00 AM! Lots of Love, Newells
Heuer Family!!
YEAHHHH, Isaiah is here and he is perfect!! Keep those pictures coming and CONGRATS!! We love you!
Yay! He's beautiful! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers ...... you're going to do wonderful. Love you all!
oh, iam so proud!
Jennifer and Eric!
The girls and I are oohing and aahing over sweet baby Isaiah. He is adorable. We are so happy for you!! We love you! the Zolmans
Hi Mrs. Heuer, Your baby is so CUTE! Have fun with him. I like the pictures of Derby and you and Mr. Eric. Love, Elizabeth
Post a Comment