A couple weekends ago, my sister and some friends threw me a baby shower in Evansville. They all spent such a gracious amount of time and money to make it so wonderful! Everything was decorated in blue and it was such a great party!
A HUGE thank you goes out to all my family and friends who were able to attend. Your generosity was overwhelming and greatly appreciated! Let's just say this little boy is going to be one studly dressed guy!
While I was gone that weekend, Eric stayed home to work and one night he worked extra hard to put our brand new crib together! It was a huge surprise to me because I did not know he was going to do that! When I got home he had taken the furniture that was in the (now) nursery and moved it so there was room for our new baby furniture! What a great husband/daddy Eric is/will be! I love to see how excited he gets when something about the baby comes up! We are both SO anxious for our little guy to arrive! Our official due date is exactly one month from tomorrow...VERY hard to believe! Some days it feels like the pregnancy has gone slowly (probably mostly the days when I was sick!) and some days feel like it's just flown by! He'll be here before we know it! Thank you all for your continued love, support, and most importantly prayers! We love you all!!!!



1 comments:
Congrats Heuers!!! Parenthood is quite an adventure! It goes by in a blink so take lots of pictures and videos. I thought Bella would stay little longer than a month or two, now she's 9 months and trying to stand on her own and has become a little girl not our little baby! Good Luck and Blessings to you all!
-Newells
Post a Comment