Hey guys! I don't have much time because I have a plane to catch, but I wanted to put some pictures on here for you to see of the coolest family around! I have the best grandparents a guy could ask for (and of course the best Aunts and Uncles too!)
Here's a picture of me just romping around on the beach! It was a beautiful day!
Here I am playing horsey on my Mimi's leg!
I sure do love my Auntie Jess! She came to visit last week with Mimi! We had so much fun together! Here we are just walking the beach!
My Grandma and Grandpa Lakey-Lake also came to see me! They are so great! Here I am playing with Grandma!
And just chillin' with Grandpa!
And then, here I am with my Nonni and Nonno! They are so fun too! I am just the luckiest guy around!
I love to walk, walk, walk! Before my parents know it, I will surprise them and take off on my own! :)
Now back to that plane talk, I am flying to Indiana today with my parents! We are going to see so many cool relatives, I can hardly wait! I'll post again when I can! Love to you all!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
have fun and be safe. Will you be without isaiah? that will be hard. Hope you are well! miss ya
Heuers-- look at your walking boy!! Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day Jen!!! Your background of your pics are so beautiful!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment