Prepare yourselves, folks! This may be the longest blog KNOWN TO MAN...EVER! If you are short on time, come back later!
First of all, this picture was taken the week before we went to Indiana but I just love it and wanted to share it! I think it is absolutely precious! Isaiah was sitting on his Mimi's lap just hangin' out with his legs crossed! :)
Well, we sure did have an awesome time in Indiana! We got to see a lot of family and some friends and soaked up all the love and attention we got! We left on Friday, May 9 and headed to Indianapolis. We spent Friday night and Saturday night at my sister and brother-in-law's house in Muncie. It was so wonderful to see them! Before last week, we had not seen Jess since the day before we moved so it was nice to see her again so soon! And it had been even longer since we had seen David. Isaiah loved dancing and making noise with Uncle Davo!
Here is Isaiah making funny faces with his beautiful Auntie Jess!On Saturday, our great friends the Sommers came to see us in Muncie! It was a very short visit but oh so sweet to be with them! Lilly, of course, was sweeter and prettier than the last time we had seen her (if that's even possible!) and it was awesome to see John and Ash! When they came to visit us in April, Ashley and I were so disappointed that we did not get any pictures with us and our babies so we made it a point to do that this time!
On Saturday night, Eric and I got to go out on a date and boy was it fun! Eric's cousin Jennifer got married and we left Isaiah at home with my parents, and Jess and David. He did fantastic with his bottle and was on his very best behavior! Eric and I were thrilled that he did so well and because of that, we are thinking more dates are in our future!! Unfortunately I did not take any pictures at the wedding but it was so beautiful! It was in the butterfly gardens at the zoo and her colors and flowers were just stunning! Here we are ready for a night out on the town!
The next morning, we got to join Eric's family again for a Mother's Day brunch! It was great to spend time with everyone, reminisce about the wedding, and celebrate a holiday that I now have a new appreciation for...Mother's Day! Considering the circumstances and the fact that Isaiah was not on his regular schedule, he was fantastic! He was in a great mood and enjoyed spending time with everyone! Here he is with sweet Aunt Rachel!
It was so wonderful to see sweet Grandma Betty again! She looked wonderful and had a great time with all of her family!
Isaiah got to play with "cousin" Marcia for a bit and loved it!
He also got to spend some sweet time with precious Lana...
And her loving husband Rob!
He also loved walking around with his Nonni!
After the brunch on Sunday, we went to visit our dear friends, Teresa and Scott Hueber! We worked with them at Granite Ridge and just loved them to pieces! Not only were we co-workers but we became very good friends and we miss them terribly! It was great to see them for a bit to catch up! They couldn't believe how big our Isaiah had gotten! And they especially loved his long hair! Here is Scott checking out that hair!!
Isaiah sure does love his Aunt TT and Uncle Scotty!
After visiting the Huebers, we went to visit some more family. We had a wonderful time with Erin and Jason and their sweet children, Kate and Nick! Erin is Eric's sister and we got really close to them while we lived in Indy! We sure do miss spending time with them! Here is Kate in her pretty princess outfit!
Here is Uncle Ian and Nick, and Aunt Erin and Isaiah!
Isaiah loved the special time he had with his Auntie Erin!
Before I go on, I just have to talk about my first Mother's Day! To keep it short, it was wonderful! Eric really made me feel special that day! He and Isaiah each got me a card and then they got me a beautiful necklace! It is a locket so I get to keep my boys "literally" close to my heart at all times! Thank you Eric for making my first Mother's Day so wonderful and thank you Isaiah for making me the luckiest mommy in the world! I thank God daily that he chose ME to be your mommy! What a blessing that is! I love you to the moon and back infinity times my sweet boy!
After staying the night at Erin and Jason's house on Sunday night, I took Eric and Ian back to the airport on Monday (which was a very sad time in our lives. Eric and I had not been apart from each other this long EVER before!) Once they were dropped off, Isaiah and I headed to Evansville for the week! We really did have a nice time even though we missed Daddy terribly!
Here is Isaiah watching the puppies and Pop outside!
Isaiah LOVED my parents puppy, Kelsie! And Kelsie LOVED Isaiah!
Here are Isaiah and Pop vacuuming!
Isaiah really mastered his wave while we were in Evansville!
I love Isaiah's face in this picture! Mimi was saying, "How big is Isaiah?"
And Isaiah would say, "THIS BIG!"
We got to have dinner with our dear friends, Miss Patti....
And Kara!!!
On Saturday, we went to Illinois to visit my mom's side of the family! We had a great time! Here is Isaiah playing with cousin Sophie!
Watching the Preakness (horse race) with my Uncle Don!
Eating his lunch in MIMI'S high chair! How cool is that...the high chair that MY mom ate from when she was just a baby!
Loving his snuggle time with Nana! Nana is my grandmother and I was so excited for them to see each other again! It had been since Thanksgiving so it was LONG overdue!
While we were all together, we got a four generation picture of our hands! Isn't this neat??? Left to right: Isaiah, Jennifer, Nana, Susan
We also got to spend time with my Aunt Mary Beth, Aunt Connie, cousins Courtney, Ben, and Katie and her boys Blake and Brock! It was a wonderful day with good food, good family, and good fellowship! I sure do miss my family in Indiana!!!
And this final picture pretty much sums up our week! Isaiah was a very happy boy all week long! He ate great, slept great, played hard and learned a lot! He mastered his wave and it sounds to us like he says "hi" when he waves! He will wave hello and goodbye! He learned to climb up the stairs! I've been working with him on some simple sign language and a couple times he has done the sign for "more" but he is not consistent yet. He really pulled up on everything during the week, too! And we think he is starting to slim down just a little bit. He is so very active and moves around constantly! When we got home, Eric thought his face looked thinner!Also, while we were there, I took Isaiah to see my family doctor. Isaiah weighed 19 pounds, 2 ounces and he was 28 inches long. The doc said that Isaiah looked great and everything was very normal! Thank you, Lord for a healthy, happy boy!
I know I didn't get pictures with everyone we saw but I tried to do a good job! Hopefully you've been able to get a good taste of our wonderful trip to Indiana!!!! We love our friends and family so very much and absolutely LOVED our time with each and every one of you! We are already looking forward to our next trip up north!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


2 comments:
What a stud you have there! Jen- less than two months and I will get to see Isaiah and his beautiful mommy!!! Can't wait! I owe you a call- coming soon!! Miss you
Taf's
I'm sooo glad you had such a fun-packed trip!!! I definitely hope we see your growing little man on one of your trips! He is soooo cute!!!! How could he not be, with you and E as his parents! He's one lucky kid! :) :) :)
Post a Comment