Over the past few weeks, I have been keeping up with a blog. The bloggers are Todd and Angie Smith. Todd is the lead singer of the Christian group, Selah. At the beginning of April, Angie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Audrey Caroline. Todd and Angie found out at their twenty week appointment that their sweet angel girl was not going to survive outside of the womb. What sad and tragic news, but Todd and Angie have turned the situation into one where our Heavenly Father is whole-heartedly honored and praised throughout this "storm". Angie is so real and raw with her words and it has spoken to me on an unbelievable level. Whatever you may be going through right now, I really feel Angie's words could give you encouragement. Losing a child has got to be heart-wrenching and Angie doesn't hide her pain but at the same time, she is so open and honest about how she lays it all before the Lord! In her latest post, she talks about God speaking to her and telling her,
Bring it right to me.
Every time the anger roars in your heart. Bring it to me.
Every time you feel like nobody hears you. Bring it to me.
When you think it isn't fair. When you think it isn't true. When you can't think at all.
Bring it to My feet, and I will make an altar from your suffering.
In the midst of her pain, she still gives our God all the glory and I am sure THAT is the Lord's plan in their story. He has received ALL the glory!
I will encourage/warn you, if you DO visit their site, be prepared for many tears and take your Kleenex with you! http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com
On a lighter note, I walked in to get Isaiah from his nap yesterday and he was STANDING in his crib! I am so thankful that it hasn't happened before now because now it's his new little trick! :) Thankfully we had lowered his bed a couple weeks ago! I wanted to get a picture of him but he was crying. I think he scared himself because he got up there but didn't know how to get back down! :) ALSO...my mom and sister are coming in tonight for a long weekend visit! We are SO excited! We haven't seen "Auntie Jess" since we moved down here so our time with her is LONG OVERDUE!!!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


1 comments:
Hey Jen, I just wanted to say thanks for sharing Angie's blog. It moved to tears and restored hope and faith. I have passed it along to many who i thought should read that story.
Post a Comment