Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures....

I'm pretty worn out tonight so I won't write much but I'll try to explain the pics.  A couple weeks ago, some great friends from our church threw me a diapers and wipes shower for our new precious boy!  I thought this cake was just too cute!
And here is a belly shot from that shower (at 32 weeks)
Serious boy playing with sunglasses
I love this face because Isaiah looks so amazed by something!  He is learning so much and taking so much in right now - we see this face a lot!!!
Precious little face
Isaiah's Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kathy came to visit a few weeks ago and this shot is of Isaiah having a fabulous time playing basketball with Grandpa!  
And reading with Grandma Kathy!

Here are the cousins with their Grandpa!
Isaiah loves to play in the puppy's crate!  
He was loving his toast with jelly one morning and even sang the B-I-B-L-E at the end of breakfast (that's the reason for the arm being up - he was shouting BIBLE!)
Couldn't you just eat him up????
Peek-A-Boo!
Playing fetch with Derby on the beach
Loving the beach!  So happy!
Love that little face so much!
Precious moments with daddy!
Isaiah has gotten very brave in the pool lately.  One day I almost didn't get there in time to catch him.  So, we decided to use the life jacket.  Let's just say Isaiah HATED the thing!  He gradually did a bit better with it but would much rather NOT mess with it!
Working on the back float
Showing mommy his teeth!  He had just pulled a glass of water off of the table so that's why his shirt is so wet!
Isaiah and I spent last week in Indiana with my family.  It was such a week of rest for me that I did not take any pictures except a couple of Isaiah playing the guitar with his Uncle David.  And of course, I cannot get those uploaded for some reason.  We had a great time and were sad to leave.  My parents were so attentive to Isaiah and let me get my fill of rest and relaxation - such a treat!  We came back to Florida on Sunday afternoon and Marcy flew back with us.  It was so nice and helpful to have her with us.  It makes the flight with a toddler so much easier when there are two adults!

I went in for my 34 week appointment today and everything looked pretty good.  I measured on track and blood pressure was good.  The heart rate was 163 today!  The doctor checked me because of some contractions and discomfort I have been having and while I wasn't dilated yet, I am already softening.  The doc said for a momma who has already had a baby that is not uncommon for my body to be preparing already.  He asked me to come back again in a week to make sure everything looks good.  When he did the check he commented that baby boy's head was "right there".  So, of course we want him to come when he's full term but we (and that's mostly ME!) are hoping for an early delivery.  :)  I woke up this morning really feeling like I'm coming down with something so no belly pic today but as soon as I'm feeling better, I'll get one up here!  
xoxo

5 comments:

Lindsay, Tony, and Madison said...

You look so gorgeous!! Love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Look at your darling tummy! And Isaiah is getting soooo big. I think my favorite is the clothes on the floor picture. I can just SEE your reaction! He is a little destroyer around the house :)

The Mobleys said...

you look so great! So beautiful:) not too much longer and your little man will be here. love the pics you posted. isaiah is so handsome.

The Mobleys said...

you look great! so beautiful. not too much longer and your little man will be here. I love the pics of isaiah. so handsome:)

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

yeah! The countdown is on girl! We're praying, and can't wait to see your new little one. Blessings!!