Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our little personality :)

Here is another video of our little personality! It's pretty long so no pressure to watch it. At the beginning, Isaiah is showing off his beat-boxing skills, as well as his dancing! We are still working on saying more names but these are the ones he usually says the clearest! At this point, he's saying something new everyday, it seems, so it shouldn't be too much longer before he's saying more things more clearly!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Hard to believe today is the LAST day of February!
xoxo

3 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

I loved it! He is growing up so much! Thanks for the video.

Ian, Leah and Eljah Heuer said...

Eli and I just finished watching this video! He laughed,clapped and said "Zay-ah" the whole time! It was a good time had by all:) He also told Isaiah that he loved him and bye-bye at the end too! He loves his cousin!!

The Hodges Family said...

hey Jen, that video was so cute! Isaiah is a doll! I also had to say, I was impressed with your beat-boxing skills as well :) HAHA! that was too cute!!!! Hope you're feeling well!