Monday, February 16, 2009

Beach Day and New Puppy

This past weekend, Leah and I took the boys out to the beach to play in the sand. Boy did their personalities really come out! Isaiah was so very cautious and just took everything in. If he got sand on his hands, he would do the sign language for "all done" as if to say, 'ok, mom, please get this off! I am done!' Eli on the other hand was here, there and everywhere! He made a bee line for the water anytime he could! I wanted to get more pictures of the two of them together but just couldn't work it out! We had a great time, though!



Marcy got a sweet, new puppy for Valentine's Day and we enjoyed spending time with her this weekend! Marcy hasn't decided on a name yet but we'll keep you posted! Isaiah loved playing with Nonni's new puppy! :) Thank you, Nonni and Nonno for sharing your puppy with us to play with!

0 comments: