Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 weeks and my sweet boy!

Here's the 30 week belly! I went to the doctor today and everything looked perfect. I still measured a bit big but he's still not concerned at all. The heart rate was a little bit of everywhere while he was checking it. It averaged around 145, though! He felt my tummy and said baby is head-down so let's pray he stays that way! When I first started feeling this little guy, I said that he was more active than Isaiah was, but his movements have slowed down some (probably because he's running out of room!) I would say his movements now are about like Isaiah's were! I go back in two weeks for another check-up!

A couple days ago, I was working in the kitchen and getting dinner ready. Isaiah had been playing in his room so I just kept cooking away! A few minutes later, he brought one of my shirts to the kitchen and dropped it on the floor. I still didn't think anything of it until about another minute passed and in he came with ANOTHER article of my clothing and dropped it on the floor. I decided I should probably go assess the situation and see what he had done and this is what I found.....
He had been having a GRAND ole time taking my clothes off the shelves and making one big pile on the closet floor! :) Caught red-handed....
Here's my precious boy squeaky clean after a bath! He adores his bath time.

Watching daddy mow the lawn (check out that leg positioning!)

Here's a video I shot today of Isaiah and Derby playing together! I started filming because Isaiah was just talking up a storm! I was able to get him to say a few words but he was a bit distracted!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods said...

ha! What a cutie!!! :) Isaiah and Joshua would get in LOADS of trouble together.

Stacey said...

lol, i love it. tanner and i watched it 2gether and he said "tannie ah doggy" and now he is saying, i want tannieY! lol how cute! love it, cause it reminds me of all the cute things i catch tanner doin!