Thursday, October 18, 2007

Smiley Baby Boy

Isaiah is wearing a new outfit today that says "Smile" on it and I was able to catch several precious smiles from him this afternoon! I couldn't resist sharing them with our family and friends! :)




What a little flirt!








He was almost cackling in this picture!
He has just been SO fun the past couple weeks because he's really responding to us with smiles and cooing so much! We are just having a blast with him!


I also had to include this sweet picture of Isaiah with his Auntie Jess...
And I have to share a story...

I keep thinking one of these days (really soon!) Eric and I are going to turn around and Isaiah will be crawling! He is such a mover, and especially when he is lying down! We purposely put him down at one end of his crib because we know when he wakes up, he will undoubtedly be at the other end! Well, I was able to capture a picture that shows what a mover he is. I had him in a little gown the other day for one of his naps and when he woke up, this is what he looked like...


Hopefully you can tell the gown is DOWN AROUND HIS WAIST!!!



3 comments:

the woolseys said...

he is so precious!...how could he not be with you and eric as his parents :) hope you all are well!

Anonymous said...

what cute pictures!! he is so smiley!! give him a big kiss from me!

Stacey said...

Is he rolling over already?! Smiles are sweet. Giggles are fun and belly laughs are indescribable! Tanner is getting his first teeth on the bottom. So cute :-) miss ya!