Hey all! Isaiah here...just thought I'd take a few moments to write about my fun weekend! Actually it started out kinda rough because I had to get some shots in my legs and that was not fun at all! Something good did come out of it, though. I found out that when I'm hurting like that, mommy and daddy will give me anything I want! I got to sleep extra and they held me a lot! It was really cool because I love it when my mommy and daddy hold me! I heard the doctor say that my appetite may not be very good after the shots but I keep hearing mommy say that she thinks it increased my appetite! I've been eating a lot and for long amounts of time! Anyway, enough about those shots...
My Mimi and Pop came to visit me this weekend and we had such a fun time! When Mimi is here, she lets me sleep in her room so we can give mommy a break! On Saturday afternoon, my Uncle David and Auntie Jess came to visit me too! I really like my Uncle David. He has a good singing voice and he makes lots of funny noises with his mouth. When we posed for this pictures, I thought I would try my best Elvis impersonation. What do you think??
In this picture, I was laughing at my Aunt Jess. She's a pretty funny girl. If you don't know her, you should take the time to get to know her! I bet she would make you laugh too!
On Saturday night, we all went out to eat and I got to get out of my car seat and look around at the restaurant. I also got to talk to Pop for a while. He's a pretty funny guy, too!
I was really happy about all the time I got to spend with my Pop! I just can't wait to be big enough to go fishing and golfing with Pop! I know we're going to have a great time! Also, mommy wants me to mention my cute pumpkin shirt...it says, "Daddy's Little Pumpkin"! She thinks it's really cute along with my jeans!




0 comments:
Post a Comment