Friday, October 26, 2007

Vacation

Well, today is the day that I'm taking my baby on a plane for the first time. I'm still a bit anxious about it but I know we are in the Lord's hands! We covet your prayers today as we travel! We'll be sure to take many pictures of the new cousin, Eli!!!

Here are a couple pics of our sweet Isaiah to hold you over until we get back!
Isaiah is already working on his game face! Go Colts!!!


And he thinks his Mimi is FUNNY!

We love you all! We'll be back in a week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss that little face!!! Hope traveling goes well. I guess I will just have to write on here to talk to you since the phone doesn't work!! Have fun in Florida!!!

Sam and Cristin Serio said...

You two have such a precious little boy! Congratulations! Looks like everything in life is going well for y'all! I'm goin to try and blog on here to keep in touch so we'll see how it works:)