Monday, April 14, 2008

The Army Crawl

Well our little boy definitely has his army crawl mastered! And isn't he oh so cute doing it? :) Every once in a blue moon he'll get up and move A knee but usually not both. I wonder if he'll go straight to walking? Which by the way he's wanting to do that more and more while we hold his hands!

4 comments:

collinsfamily3 said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you left a comment on our page! This is the first time I've seen Isaiah- what a cutie! It's so good to hear from you and I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs! I'll be checking in on you :) Have you talked to Cami lately? How do you like Florida?

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome :) My boss's little boy Elliot does the same thing - and her pediatrician says he might not ever use the knees and go straight to walking! He'll start to pull himself up soon and crawling will become a thing of the PAST! He's adorable.... hope all is well in sunny Florida. xoxox.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute with his army crawl! He is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up! I love your videos..I can't wait to start doing those!