We have had such a great weekend, just the four of us (Derby included!) It has been so nice to just be us! On Friday night, we did get to go out to eat with my Nana Pat and Grandpa Ed but I forgot my camera :( We had a great time with them and enjoyed seeing them. They will be headed back to Indiana next week so it was a treat to see them before they leave!
I love this first picture of Isaiah! He was crawling on the floor and was trying to sneak in between the couch and a table. He has a look on his face like, "oops, mom you caught me!"
On Friday night after dinner, we made it home in time for sunset! So beautiful!
Momma's happy boy!
On Saturday, my boys had on very special shirts. Eric's says, "Big Guy" and Isaiah's says, "Little Guy"! Thanks to my mom (Mimi) they got to sport these shirts! They were looking mighty cute in their backwards hats and t-shirts!
We put Isaiah in the pool and actually dunked him this time! He LOVED it! He is such a water baby and absolutely loves being in the pool! He was really kicking and splashing and did not want to get out. When we did get him out, he was so worn out! He really had a good workout!
He also had his first skinny dipping experience! Isaiah, that is...not Eric! :)
Thank you so much to Nonni and Nonno for allowing our little family to spend time at the pool, just the three of us! We really enjoyed our time together!
And finally, here is a video of our little boy walking! He just loves to be walking and thinks he is pretty big stuff! :) Hopefully you can hear all of his talking, too! Just this week he has started saying, da-da, ma-ma, ba-ba, and na-na. He is a talking machine right now!
Tomboys Peliculas Completas Online
5 years ago


5 comments:
I loved the video of Isaiah and Daddy going for a walk! He is getting so big (Isaiah..haha) I am super excited to hear that Isaiah loves playing in the water and even putting his head under. I would have been terrified putting Ally under the water when she was younger, but now I see how it would have given her more confidence if I had. I will do it better next time with Blake.
Take Care!
I loved the video of Isaiah and Daddy going for a walk! He is getting so big (Isaiah..haha) I am super excited to hear that Isaiah loves playing in the water and even putting his head under. I would have been terrified putting Ally under the water when she was younger, but now I see how it would have given her more confidence if I had. I will do it better next time with Blake.
Take Care!
What a big boy!!! He has changed so much since we've seen him last! Hope all is well in sunny Florida, we miss you guys!
These are great - you live right on the water?!? I'm so jealous. It seems like your move went well - i hope you're loving the sunshine. Kisses to Isaiah....and you.
He is SO precious!!
Glad things are going well for you in the Sunshine State! :)
Love, Jodi
Post a Comment