soooo cute. Dont you just love those naked babies? Gotta love da booties! Hope everyone is well.
love that you got eric on tape opening his mouth everytime he feeds isaiah!!!!
LOVE the videos!!! I know exactly what you and Eric are going through with changing Isaiah. Joshua is the same way... Changing has been a chore. Also, Eric I love the way you feed Isaiah. I showed Adam and he said I am a lot worse than that!!! We all do it!
I love those little laughs! So cute!
Your little Isaiah could not be any more precious!!! I love the videos!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
soooo cute. Dont you just love those naked babies? Gotta love da booties! Hope everyone is well.
love that you got eric on tape opening his mouth everytime he feeds isaiah!!!!
LOVE the videos!!! I know exactly what you and Eric are going through with changing Isaiah. Joshua is the same way... Changing has been a chore.
Also, Eric I love the way you feed Isaiah. I showed Adam and he said I am a lot worse than that!!! We all do it!
I love those little laughs! So cute!
Your little Isaiah could not be any more precious!!! I love the videos!!
Post a Comment